OCLA 2024 will take place in Buchs SG/Switzerland
We are pleased to announce that the Symposium on Optical Coatings for Laser Applications OCLA will be organized for the ninth time on April 16th, 2024. This year, RhySearch is hosting the event in Buchs (SG).
Presentations will be given by renowned speakers in the fields of optical coatings, laser technology and LIDT measurement. The event provides an excellent opportunity to foster communication and networking between multidisciplinary industrial and research groups. As a joint organizing committee, Fraunhofer IOF, OST, RhySearch and Swissphotonics look forward to welcoming you to Buchs (SG).
- Optical coatings for laser applications
- Laser technology and applications
- Metrology for characterising high-end optical coatings and substrates
- Low loss optical coatings
- Laser damage of optical coatings
- Impact of polishing, surfaces and interfaces
The symposium is geared towards technically interested engineers and scientists working with laser optics, high-end optical thin film deposition and characterization.
- Keynote Dr. Heike Riel (IBM Research Europe)
- Dr. Alex Ribeaud: Production and characterization of low losses Coatings for Laser applications
- Andreas J. Huber: Characterization of nanometre thin films by infrared nanoscopy
- Dr. Tatiana Amochkina: Synthesis of broadband dispersive mirrors within the spectral range of 3-18 µm: algorithms and challenges
- Dr. Matthias Falmbigl: Ion beam sputtered Fluoride and Oxide coatings for UV-coatings at 193 nm
- Dr. Navas Kutty: PARMS Depositions for UV to IR Laser Applications
- Rico Benz: Optimizing associated stress of a Bandpass Filter with low angle shift within the VIS and NIR range
- Keynote: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jens Bliedtner (Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena)
- Puja Kadjoda: Standard methods of light scattering measurement in a wide spectral range
- Dr. Justinas Gallinis: Towards benchmarking of optics lifetime or how predict inevitable in femtosecon lasers?
Dr. Christian Patzig: State of the Art Optical Thin Film Analyses for Industrial Applications
- Dr. Christian Mühlig: Round-robin absorption measurements of HR-coatings at 1064 nm
- Dr. Salah Oudjertli: Exploring the Potential of Carbon Nanotubes in Laser Technology
- Ph.D. Marco Abbarchi: Nano-imprint lithography of broad-band and wide-angle antireflective structures for high-power lasers
Werdenbergstrasse 4, 9471 Buchs, Schweiz