PRN 2019 - Polymer replication on the nanoscale21.02.2019
The Polymer Replication on Nanoscale (PRN) conference series is established as an important international forum for leading experts to exchange latest developments, research findings and future vision for polymer micro/nano manufacturing and its applications.
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 6th International PRN Conference, to be held in Dublin by the UCD Centre of Micro/Nano Manufacturing Technology (MNMT-Dublin) .
The conference will address issues in large scale replication of micro- and nanostructures in polymer materials including:
- Manufacturing of structured moulds, inserts or shims for polymer replication
- Industrial replication technologies, injection moulding, roll-to-roll techniques and other innovative processes
- Materials for replication of polymer micro- and nanostructures
- Applications for functional micro- and nanostructured polymer surfaces
- Metrology and characterisation of micro- and nanostructured polymer surfaces
- Simulation and computing of different phenomena in micro- and nanoscale replication
For program and further information, please visit
or contact us at
We look forward to welcoming you at PRN 2019!