NanoBioTech-Montreux is a unique human-scale conference at the frontiers of Micro- and NanoTechnology and Biological and Medical applications.
The conference format includes plenary talks from invited speakers of international renown, oral presentations describing new research, selected based on their originality and scientific quality. Poster sessions are preceded by pitch-like oral presentations.
- Soft matter and physics of fluids at the nano- and microscale
- Nanobiotechnology - Nanobiosensor; Engineering Molecules and Surfaces; Self-Assembly; Molecular Motor
- Single cell platforms: Single cell analysis; Sequencing; Manipulation; Sorting; Imaging
- Medical applications: Nanomedicines; nanoscale sensor; Point-of-Care Devices; implantable sensors; engineered scaffolds for tissue engineering
- Microfluidics: fundamentals and applications
- Droplet microfluidics: technologies & applications
- Organ-on-Chip platforms
- Innovative imaging approaches including 3D imaging, Nano-Photonics, and Plasmonics.
The NanoBioTech conference 2021 will take place in Eurotel Montreux situated in a unique position directly by the Lake Geneva.
2021 Conference Program (not yet available) 2021 Poster Program (not yet available)
|Christine Mummery, Leiden University, NL||Human stem cells in microphysiological systems: cardiovascular models and beyond|
|Andreas Hierlemann, ETH Zurich, CH||Microtechnology and microelectronics to characterize neurons and networks at subcellular resolution|
|Benjamin G. Davis, University of Oxford, UK||Sugars and Proteins|
Invited speakers 2021
|Christine Schmidt, University of Manchester, UK||Engineering human sperm for cancer therapies|
|Ali Abou-Hassan, Sorbonne University, FR||Multi-scale approach to thermal therapies for cancer treatment: from simple magnetic nanoparticles to magnetoplasmonic nanohybrids|
|Lucio Isa, ETH Zurich, CH||Fabricating and controlling active particles|
|Thomas Gervais, Polytechnique Montréal, CA||Transport theory-guided innovation in microfluidics: from 3D ex vivo culture to advanced reagent delivery systems|
Regular talks 2021