It is a great pleasure to invite you to Bioceramics 33, the 33rd conference and annual meeting of the International Society for Ceramics in Medicine (ISCM) which will take place from October 17 to 20, 2023 in Solothurn, Switzerland.
Bioceramics 33 will bring together scientists, industry representatives, and clinicians from across the globe to share the latest discoveries on the design, properties, processing, and use of ceramics and glasses in medicine. There will be a wide range of topics including orthopaedic, dental and soft tissue applications.
Located in the heart of Switzerland’s medical device industry, with one of the world’s highest number of MedTech jobs per capita, Solothurn is an ideal place to foster contacts between leading experts in the field. We are particularly excited to host Bioceramics 33 in Solothurn’s Landhaus, a unique historical venue in the picturesque baroque old town, offering accommodation and sightseeing within walking distance and Switzerland’s top tourist destinations easily accessible by public transportation.
We look forward to meeting you in October 2023!
Details, Coming soon, see also the program structure
- Cell-materials interaction and biocompatibility
- Infection treatment and antimicrobial surfaces
- Ceramics and glasses for tumor treatment
- Drug delivery systems
- Ceramics and glasses for orthopaedic applications
- Innovative manufacturing processes
- Ceramics and glasses for dental applications
- Ceramics and glasses for skincare and soft tissue applications
- Bioinspired materials
- 01 February 2023 ¦ Registration and Abstract Submission open
- 26 April 2023 ¦ Abstract Submission Deadline
- 6 July 2023 ¦ Registration Deadline for Accepted Papers
- 6 July 2023 ¦ Early Bird Registration Deadline